Fill in the contact form and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Reasons to get in touch:
- You have a question about the Brother Walfrid awareness-raising campaign and you can’t find the answer on our website.
- You’re interested in the Irish Potato Famine.
- You want to view the original work of art painted by Peter Howson.
- You want to arrange a time to come and see the boxed set at our studio in Glasgow.
- You have some new information about Brother Walfrid.
- You just fancy a chat.
Either way, we’re all ears. Just fill in the contact form and we’ll get straight back to you.